Be humble and show lots of gratitude
- Respect for their colleagues, superiors, and subordinates.
- Attentive and open-minded listeners.
- Open to feedback, actively seek opportunities for learning, and are receptive to new ideas and perspectives.
- Expressing gratitude and appreciation for the efforts and are quick to acknowledge and thank their teammates, recognizing that their own success is often a result of collective effort.
- Humility in Success
- Actively seek feedback, both positive and constructive, and use it to improve their skills and performance.
- Prioritize collaboration and teamwork over personal recognition.
- Admit their mistakes and take responsibility for them.
- All leaders lead by example, fostering a culture of humility within the organization.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!